1. When you receive prospect feedback or inquiries from a huge number of 'wrong' audience.
2. When there is a sharp decline in sales for your product/service over a period of time.
3. When you cannot justify total marketing/advertising expenditure with annual turnover.
4. When customers don't have you in their mindshare or never knew you still existed in the marketplace.
5. When you spend so much recruiting, training and retraining sales representatives thereby increasing overhead for the marketing department and the entire company.
6. When customers find it difficult to locate you either online or offline.
7. When customers constantly have complaints, issues and problems with your business, products or services.
8. When customers begin to reject your brand for a new product or service.
9. When customer/client inquiries for your products and services is at its minimum even during and after marketing campaigns.